Ann Kellett Communications
for writers in all genres
I work with authors in all genres, with a focus on
- personal stories (memoirs, biographies, and family histories),
- mysteries, and
- romantic suspense.
for authors of scholarly work
I edit scholarly books and journal articles, mainly in the humanities and social sciences.
An example is Street Culture in Chengdu: Public Space, Urban Commoners, and Local Politics, 1870-1930, by Di Wang (Stanford University Press).
It was named one of the ten best books published in China in 2006 by Chinese Readers' Weekly. It also received the Urban History Association's 2005 Best Book in Non-North American Urban History Award.
I also help faculty develop a cohesive and compelling narrative about their work for the following:
- Promotion and tenure. I can help make sure that all the required items are complete and tell a powerful story. I also can coordinate letters of recommendation.
- Grants and other funding proposals. I can edit your proposal to make sure it is accurate, complete, and on target.
- Award nominations. I can help write nominations for awards and professional society memberships, and coordinate letters of recommendation.
- Career advancement. Ready to move on? I can help position you for your next job.
Too busy to write? I can take your project from idea to polished manuscript.